Coolants Tailored for Era of Eco-Friendly Vehicles
- Fuel cell coolant is an exclusive coolant for hydrogen electric vehicles developed to cool the heat generated from the stack of hydrogen electric vehicles. KD Finechem started the development of this product in 2005 in cooperation with Hyundai Motor Company and supplied it for the world's first hydrogen electric vehicle (LMFC TUSAN) in 2013. Since then, we have been leading the fuel cell coolant market by supplying it for Hyundai Motor’s NEXO in 2018 through steady development.
- We will open the hydrogen era by conducting various collaborations with global automakers in addition to Hyundai Motor and parts companies.
- KD fuel cell coolant has a very low electrical conductivity of less than 5 μs/cm using non-ionic anti-corrosion additives, and as its freezing temperature is below -36℃, it is possible to start cold in a low-temperature area, and it delivers an excellent corrosion prevention performance for the currently applied fuel cell system metal materials (aluminum, SUS).
- In particular, it is possible to identify the fuel cell coolant because, by using the exclusive dye for the fuel cell coolant, it is not discolored or decolorized even with the ion exchange resin.
Coolants for Eco-Friendly Vehicles
- Hydrogen electric vehicle, drone, ship, aviation, etc.
- Excellent for stack cooling of PEMFC based products
Precautions in Use
- Fuel cell coolant must be used as a 100% stock solution, and must not be mixed with tap water or other antifreeze.
- After opening, the product must be used up, and the remaining coolant must not be reused but discarded.
- Metal material : Stainless steel, titanium, aluminum
- Non-metal material
- Rubber : Silicon rubber, EPDM
- Plastics (resin) : Graphite, PE, PVC, PA66, PP
Eco-friendly coolant Product
Battery System Coolant
- With ethylene glycol being the main component, this product shows a low conductivity compared to internal combustion engine antifreezes. - The concentration is selectable according to the surrounding environment of the area of use. - Excellent corrosion resistance against aluminum, stainless steel, and iron and copper materials, excellent stability against non-metal materials in the cooling circulation system.